BUFORD HIGHWAY ORAL HISTORY PROJECT
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Ambassador for the Buford Highway Oral History Project.
Responsibilities of Ambassadors for the Buford Highway Oral History Project include the following:
- Personally invite 5 of your family, friends, colleagues, acquaintances to be interviewed for the Project
- Write an op-ed or make a media appearance on behalf of the Project
- Provide a short biography and photograph for our website and Project materials
- Speak on behalf of the Project to organizations in which you're a member to recruit volunteers (including narrators and interviewers, especially those with strong personal ties to the Buford Highway community, and transcribers, interpreters, and translators who can make a long-term commitment to the Project)
- Participate in Project panel discussions and at milestone events or celebrations, as needed
Assist with modest fundraising efforts, as needed
If you have any questions regarding your role, please contact our Project Architect Gina Yu at email@example.com. We are truly grateful for your participation in this ambitious effort!